Entertainment-focused Households Can Play, Stream, and Download at the Same Time Thanks to Blazingly-fast Archer C3150
TP-Link’s Archer C3150 Wireless Gigabit Router Delivers Extreme Performance for Smoother Gaming and 4K HD Streaming
Reading, Berkshire, UK - Oct. 11th, 2016 - Bandwidth-hungry households that demand seamless gaming and non-stop wireless entertainment can enjoy faster throughput, thanks to the Archer Wireless Dual-band Gigabit C3150 from TP-Link, a global provider of reliable networking solutions.
Gamers will enjoy fewer lags in play, low ping rates and greater graphics clarity, as a result of NitroQAM technology with 4-Stream, which improves performance by up to 25%. Users will also experience high-speed network connections during heavy traffic via the C3150’s powerful 1.4GHz dual-core processor with two co-processors.
Tablet or smartphone users can download and stream videos alongside gamers, thanks to MU-MIMO, which serves data to multiple devices* simultaneously and intelligently finds maximum speeds for sophisticated games and video streaming. They can also share files, photos, music and videos across the network via the C3150’s USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
Guests can log on to a secure separate network, and parents can impose time limits and other controls to keep children safe. Set-up and adjustments can be made via the TP-Link Tether app, which works with Android and iOS devices.
Used in combination with a powerline such as the AV1200 Gigabit Powerline AC Wi-Fi TL-WPA8630 KIT, game download times can be shortened, while crisper 4K HD video graphics will be possible thanks to the router’s 3150 Mbps over 2.4GHz (1000 Mbps) and 5 GHz (2167 Mbps) bands.
Tablet users can roam the house and stay connected as a result of beamforming technology, which strengthens Wi-Fi onto devices.
Nelson Qiao, country manager at TP-Link UK, says: “Consumers demand advanced technologies to keep all their Wi-Fi devices running at once. Entertainment lovers and extreme gamers can now unleash a reliable, lightning-fast experience for every device with the C3150 router.”
Michael O’Dell, president of international esports Team Dignitas, says: “AC router technology at long last provides wireless networks parity with wired when it comes to online gaming. Features such as beamforming and MU-MIMO provide gamers with the lightning speed and up-to-the-second play they need for multiple devices on graphically complex games.
“The results are stronger connections and peace of mind the game won’t drop out at that crucial point-score moment.”
- AC3150 with 4-Stream and NitroQAM technology delivers up to 3150 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over dual 2.4GHz (1000Mbps) and 5GHz (2167 Mbps) bands
- Multi-user support from MU-MIMO technology
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster
- Powerful 1.4GHz dual-core CPU and two co-processors
- Lightning-fast wired connections using four gigabit Ethernet ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across the network using USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Set time limits and keep children safe with parental controls
- Guest Network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from main network
- Advanced security encryption protects data
- Set-up and adjust Wi-Fi settings from mobile device using the Tether App (Android, iOS)
- Supports 802.11ac and backwards-compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Industry-leading two-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
* Devices in the household must also be MU-MIMO-enabled