AV600 3-Port Gigabit Powerline Adapter Starter Kit TL-PA6030KIT
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps 1
- Plug and play, no new wires, no configuration required
- 3 gigabit ports to create secure wired networks for desktops or IPTVs
- Twin pack design helps establish a basic powerline network
Reverse Your Knowledge of Powerline
What jumps into your mind when it comes to electricity? TP-LINK's powerline adapters make it more than just a means of providing power to a home's myriad devices, but also transferring means by which to transfer data, which means you're able to getting access to the Internet wherever there's a power outlet, without the need for renovations or extra wiring.
Great Experience for Multimedia Entertainment
With powerline speeds of up to 600Mbps and high-performance data transmission,
TL-PA6030KIT can transmit multiple HD video streams and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy-to-build multimedia entertainment network.
at the Same Time
Featuring three Gigabit Ethernet ports,
TL-PA6030KIT allows you to connect several devices, such as game consoles, IPTVs or media receivers, at the same time just by plugging in network cables, avoiding the hassle of adding other networking devices for more access to the Internet.
Zero Configuration. Just Plug in and Play
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
*Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab|
|Interface||3 * Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Plug Type||EU, UK|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7 x 2.1 x 1.6 in. (94 × 54 × 40 mm)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 10.16W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 8.50W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 1.64W (220V/50Hz)
|Range||300 meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet Cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS and Linux-based operating system|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing