Download for TL-R480T+ V3
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
|File Size||1.280 MB|
|Operating System||Win98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Linux/Windows 7|
|Modifications and Bug Fixes|
- Fix a problem that when set a UDP virtual server, the router will not forward the reply packet of the server to the WAN port.
- Fix a problem that the WEB page will not jump to the main page after rebooting the router.
- Fix a problem that the PPPoE link maintenance function will not work after receiving the Echo-Request packet.
- Prohibiting Virtual Servers and Port Triggering from using ports 2048-2303(Which are reserved for the router).
- Fix a problem that the network mask will displayed as 255.255.255.0 on status page and system log page after PPTP/PPPoE/L2TP connection is established.
- Fix a problem that the Service Name is of no effort in PPPoE mode.
|Notes||For TL-R480T+ V2&V3|