- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
|File Size||2.803 MB|
|Operating System||Win98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Linux|
|Modifications and Bug Fixes|
- Improve PPTP/L2TP performance.
- Improve wireless performance and stability.
- Add IGMP support.
- Add RTSP pass through.
- Add support to DHCP Option 249.
- Fix a backup & Restore problem
- Some web page display modifications
Some official firmware of TP-LINK products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-LINK does not provide technical support and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.